Tuesday, September 25, 2007

ugo d has sent you a message

Sent To: Kia

ciao

I am a sweet guy to which it likes a lot the sex............... I would like to have a few of friendship with you..................I adore the provocation, the transgression, the elegance, the class and above all the passion... I adore cam2cam........ and I also adore the stockings and the pantyhoses... I am inviting you and I hope not to remain disappointed by you...... I am not mercenary and I don't look for of it........ I feel only like having a lot of happiness and if I am able......... and even I succeed there....... to give as many happiness......... I wait you on live messenger....... and I hope that we will have a good time a lot of together...... excuse me for the purity but other women they have made only me waste time...... a great kiss

Whaaa' ? You thought you were the only one , biatch? hah! See? They want me too! Eat your heart out!
I think this might be the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Yesss... and with all those e-mails with "Find a free fuck buddy near you!" how can my social life be un-spicy? Aaaand if everything else goes wrong I can always turn to the 2 Arabs per day that try to add me in their YM list. Oh boy! Oh boy!

No comments: