Sunday, September 23, 2007

I officially lost my precious Precious. We have only been acquainted since August this year but we had a special connection from the start. It's slim silhouette and shpanckiy look made my head turn from the first sight. We were spending 3 hours a day together, everyday, and I hoped that it would fill my boring mornings at school with joy and keep me company each time I would have to go places. But, no more... and now I'm sad. I noticed it was missing yesterday and all night I kept thinking about it's whereabouts. I searched everywhere and even called the places I went to the last time I remembered having it close to me but still nothing. So, after all these searches I had to conclude that...I lost it. Sad but true...
I've been looking for a replacement but it won't be the same... This is a suitable candidate but it would have to wait a while until I can get used to the idea that my precious Precious is no longer. I hope that whoever finds it treats it well and enjoys it's contents. *tear* *sniff* *blows nose*

No comments: