Sunday, September 30, 2007

Today is Sunday. What a fun day! Even the name 'Sunday' inspires pretty-ness. It's Sunday, the Day of the Sun. It should be an active day, Yang being the Sun's symbol and representing life, energy and warmth. But nowadays Today is more of a 'Stay indoors, chill and recover' day after heavy Saturday and Friday nights. Which is more than fine in my opinion. On Sundays nothing interesting ever happens. You're too tired from the previous two days to see something interesting happening anyway. Sunday is a day when you sit in bed until 2pm and watch TV/read obsessively. After two nights of wild parties, all kinds of substance-mixes/mixing and cute guy...this is heavenly. I woke up at 9. Started thinking until all my thoughts turned into a story and the story turned into a dream and I fell asleep again. At least this time I could chose what my dream should be about. Hah! I tricked my subconscious this time! Woke up again at 12, looked out the window *Damn! This Sun of ours is taking his Day too seriously and is blinding my pretty eyes* and drank my red-whatever-fruit tea.
Tomorrow is the 1st of October. Oh boy... I know it's gonna be a looooo-andsomemoreOs-ng day. It's obvious. It's MONstruosDay, the beginning of the entire string of other awful days: Tuesday(named after the nordic god Tyr responsible for war), Wednesday(you know the lil' girl from The Adams Family who was...well...just creepy), Thursday(come on...doesn't Black Thursday mean anything to you? It wasn't called 'black' for no reason. 'Twas the crash that marked the beginning of that Great Depression thing we learned about at the Stock Exchange Chapter). But after this chain of bad days...Freeday comes. The day of the free when you can start your shallow fun until Sunday...the fun day!

No comments: