Monday, October 01, 2007

Oh jolly! The first day of school! I'm as nervous as a lil' girl in uniform and ponytail. I thought this day would never come..or so I hoped, but it did. I would have been a greater possibility to happen a wish for a pony which pisses hot chocolate than this. No matter! Here we go again for another 14 gorgeous weeks. The week and school year started just groovy. 5.45am wake up call so i can get there at 7 'cause I gotta drink my morning coffee with that incredibly gorgeous and smart person *cough*asskissing for future benefits,whatever they might be*cough*. Adeenah don't forget to tell people how much we are alike. :D Misplaced my blouse. It was there the previous evening but it seemed it was stolen by little trolls for hammocks. Question: At what hour do perverts and their pervesions awake? Answer: Perverts and their perversions never sleep. That's the only logical explanation for the ikky perv who touched my dreamy booty at 6.15am! I was so sleepy at that hour that not even my vocabulary (with proper curses and all) was fully updated for the day to come. Got in Romana later than I planned. Where's the Gregory's from which I wanted to buy coffee? Don't know but it wasn't where I knew it was. OK...let's try coffee from the vending machine inside the faculty. What? They're out of order. OK...no coffee this morning. Let's try a Nestea, it has the same concentration or even higher as a crappy coffee. OK, I don't have any change. I'm not thirsty anyway. *My ass I'm not!!* Oh look! Some guys from my class. Oops! I'm a little puzzled about their names. No biggie...I'll just avoid calling them directly (Razvan & Andrei :D). Hey look...that other guy from my class has a bottle of mineral water! So what? I'm not thirsty anyway, haven't I said that before? First course: database administration. Pretty cool if I am permitted. Second course: no course. In ASE on the first week there will be no seminaries due to...whatever they have to do there. We all went for a coffee on Andreea's expense. Happy Birthday, Andreea! You're a doll and deserve only the best! I love Libras. She won me over with the cookies she bought for us. Elena said she didn't like my longer lock and said the guy who cut my hair probably forgot it behind the ear. Thank you, Elena! If I find any naked pictures of you sitting in front of a curtain or on a bed with a crappy sheets I'll stick it in here for the entire world to see. Yes, 'cause the entire world reads me! :D She so made me laugh. Thank you! We have a new colleague this year. Pretty cute guy and seems nice. There are no more nice guys in stock. It's full of insensitive brutes (you know who you are) and others that have just discovered ''THE WOMAN" so they're a little churlish this time of year (just listen to your jokes guys, and you'll realize who you are on your own if in doubt). Third course: Econometrics. I have found the first subject that I'm sure I'll flunk this semester. Finally got those purple shoes I craved for! Yumm!

P.S. Happy Birthday to See-mon-ahh as well! You're my fav chick, you chick! Told ya this time of year I am invaded by birthdays and birthday people. Adina's next. Oh boy...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice shuzi...sunt aia din borders?
ma rog...acum treb sa fiu si eu draguta, nu? >:P

Kiaviseaza said...

Trebuie? Nu trebe nimic! Varsa-ti nadufu'! Afara cu tot! :))

Anonymous said...

'p.s'urile sunt niste liste de cumparaturi in miniatura,practice si de care nu poti sa scapi, pe care le lipesti alaturi de sacosa cu bunatati.deci....no way,missy!
i don't want to see my nnnnn-aaaaaa-mmmmmmm-eeeeehh written in the corner of the paaaaa-geeeeeee.it's not funny.

Kiaviseaza said...

Geesh...Picky! Picky! Considera ca esti pe lista mea de cumparaturi:If I'd ran out of you I'd need some more! :p