Thursday, October 18, 2007

"kandykam0000821@kandykams.info: Hey cutie I really like your profile, I got a lil profile and I'm on camera. Come watch me! www.myfreecamhost.com I'm sure you'll like it!"
I get this message over and over and over again and over again. Am I the only one? What the f**k? I'm annoyed! ok... no more turkish fans lately but now I got spammer fans? Geesh...I guess I'll just have to activate my "Ignore anyone who is not in my list" option again. Haven't clicked on that since my highschool stalkers. Oh the memories...the scary chats and morbid pictures received... I can just remember those days. Late one night, a strange guy, who lived near me or something, messaged me telling all kinds of creepy stories that could have been a nice screenplay for a Cannibal Corpse video. The words blood, death, maggots, bones and torture were abundant. At first the details were general, just like in the horoscopes, general truths that can be applied to everyone but as the conversation ran deep the details were more and more...accurate. I freaked out entirely and that YM security option "Ignore anyone who is not in my list" saved my precious sleep from nightmares and my daily activities from paranoia.
Now the present situation is not a case of a possible stalker, just the annoyance towards spam of a bored individual having nothing to write about

*Click Click*
Tragedy Avoided! :D

No comments: