Sunday, October 07, 2007

I admit it! I like watching the 5 o'clock news. They're seriocomical, or at least for me they are. Whenever I have some extremely free time that I wanna just waste away I watch 'em. I am accustomed to the gerontophiles, brother killing brother over a cup of sugar, son killing/raping mother for booze money. This time... it was something funny as hell. I was astonished. An 11 year old girl gave birth to a child. Nothing new up till now. Everyday I hear about cases like this but the one thing that amused be the most was the explanation of the Rromani spokes person when the doctors announced the authorities. She said and I quote: "Biologically speaking she might be a child but if you think about it, both physically and mentally she is a grown woman and can bare many kids from now on." So... it is all OK. And that poor doctor who was mortified thought she was dealing with a kid in a kids body, when all along it was just a misunderstanding: she was truly a woman in a kids body. Now, everything is all so very clear to me! And now thinking about it I can see that the newly mother and the newborn have a lot in common: one being the fact that they both lack the fully developed skull, because as we all know (I hope) the skull is fully developed in the late teenage life and up till then that region is not entirely ossified. So there... Who would of though they can have this kind of bond?!

No comments: