Sunday, October 14, 2007

Devil Duckie

Devil Duckie, you're the one,
You make bathtime lots of fun,
Devil Duckie, I'm awfully dirty today.
Woh, woh, bee day!

Devil Duckie, when you float,
It's like I'm bathing in a flaming moat!
Devil Duckie, you're my very best friend, hooray!
Doo, doo, doo, dee, day!

Every day when I
Make my way to get clean
I find a little fella who's
Rad and yellow and mean
Rub-a-dub-keen!

Devil duckie you're so swell,
You guide me on the path to hell,
Devil Duckie, I'm awfully dirty -
Devil Duckie, you're a naughty birdy -
Devil Duckie, I'm awfully dirty today.



I got this rubber duckie a few months ago and I just can't get enough of it. It's brilliant! It sits on my printer and keeps my company while I waste time/don't waste time in my comfty office chair that doesn't really match the rest of the furniture but it's big and relaxing so... :D I only once took it in the tub but it didn't seem to be in it's element and I think it's afraid of water so... from now on it's place is set: in front of me on the printer!

P.S. Happy 20th Bday, Adeenah! Mornings would have been dull without you! *tee-hee*

No comments: